Migrating to a cloud environment introduces a far-reaching range of benefits no matter your industry. Organizational buy-in is critical to ensuring the long-term success of a cloud migration, but given the scale of the changes modernization introduces, you can quickly be overwhelmed by the complexity of the project.
However, you don’t have to be. In this white paper, we outline our five pillars of a successful cloud migration. And, we point to the results of those pillars in action through a recent engagement with a facilities management company.
- How Zencos empowers organizations to take full advantage of a digital transformation.
- The five core components of a successful cloud migration.
- The ways to alleviate security concerns about switching to a cloud environment.
- How cloud storage delivers better performance and increased cost-effectiveness.
- How organizations managing complex internal infrastructure, like hospitals and industrial facilities, can better monitor expenses through cloud technology and the power of SAS Viya.