Your privacy is important to us. Zencos is providing this Privacy Statement to describe our online information collection practices and explain the choices you can make about the way your personal information is collected and used.
Scope of this Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement applies to information we collect when you visit this website and our other websites and mobile apps that we operate and that reference this Privacy Statement (collectively, the “Websites”). We may also collect information from you in other ways, including information collected on registration forms, Newsletters, in person (e.g., business cards), and from third parties. If we provide a separate or supplemental notice when we collect personal information from you, that notice will control to the extent of any conflict.
This Privacy Statement does not apply to:
Personal information included in customer-controlled data to which Zencos may be given access in connection with consulting services, which is subject to agreements between Zencos and its customers.
The Information We Collect and How We Collect It
The information Zencos may collect about you includes:
- Contact information such as your name, postal address, telephone number and email address.
- Information about your professional interests and experiences with our services.
- Business and marketing information that helps us provide our services to you, including your contact, language and marketing preferences.
- Technical information, such as details about your device, your browser, how you use our website, including what pages of our websites you visit and when, and IP addresses.
- Security data used for authentication and fraud prevention.
Zencos collects this information in several ways:
- Through registration, surveys, and other online forms.
- As part of an ongoing sales process.
- Through automated means such as communications protocols, email communications, cookies, web beacons and pixels, and other related technologies.
- Through your participation in surveys, contests and promotions.
- Through your use of social connectors and Zencos-affiliated social networking areas, including interactions with us on third-party social media platforms.
- Through your interest in Zencos ads placed on third-party sites.
- Through using statistical analysis or other automated means to make inferences about your interest in particular Zencos services.
Personal information or other data we collect online may also be combined with information you provide to us through other channels such as product registration, call centers, or in conjunction with events such as trade shows, training seminars, contests and promotions, and conferences. Where permitted by applicable law, other information gathered from social media platforms and other published sources may be added to the data you provide.
How We Use Your Information
Zencos may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To fulfill requests for services made online and to provide other information you request.
- To inform you about important news about Zencos, our new services, service updates, events and special offers we think you may be interested in.
- To make the Websites easier for you to use, such as by identifying you across platforms or devices for a consistent user experience, and customizing content and advertising relevant to your interests through analytics and profiling technology.
- To protect the security and integrity of Zencos Websites, systems, servers and other technical assets.
- To prevent and detect fraud or other prohibited or illegal activity.
- To contact you for customer satisfaction surveys or other market research activities.
- To process your registration for online and in-person events hosted by Zencos or our business partners.
- To promote our services on our Websites and third-party websites.
- To operate, evaluate, and improve our business (including developing new services; managing our communications; and performing accounting, auditing, billing, reconciliation and collection activities).
- To meet legal requirements, or as required by a judicial process or a government request, and to establish, exercise, or defend a legal claim.
- To comply with industry standards and our policies.
In addition, we analyze our web services such as browser session page views, registrations, demos, downloads, and email responses in aggregate and sometimes at the individual level in order to improve the quality of those offerings and to better tailor our marketing to our customers’ needs. We may also use statistical analysis to accomplish the purposes listed above, including to better understand your marketing preferences and tailor our offerings to you.
How We Share Your Information
We will not sell, rent or lease to others your personal information. There are, however, situations in which we may share the personal information we collect online with other parties. These may include disclosures that we make:
- To our vendors, subcontractors, processors, and other business partners for purposes related to those described above, and who have agreed to abide by our privacy and data-security requirements.
- At your direction or with your consent, such as when you choose to make your personal information available to participants in other online communication channels.
- In response to valid legal process, including from law enforcement or other governmental agencies.
- As we otherwise believe is necessary to protect our rights or property, including the security and integrity of the Websites.
Choice / Opt-Out
Zencos offers you the choice of receiving different types of communication and information related to our company, and services. You may subscribe to e-newsletters or other publications; you may also elect to receive marketing communications and other special offers from us via email. If at any time you would like to change your email communication preferences, we provide unsubscribe links and opt-out mechanism for your convenience.
Our Commitment to Data Security
Zencos takes care to guard the security of your information. We use physical, technical and organizational measures that are reasonably designed to protect personal information against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, or alteration; unauthorized disclosure or access; and against all other unlawful forms of processing. Although no information security system is impenetrable, Zencos maintains a comprehensive information security program that is proportionate to the risks associated with the processing.
Changes to This Statement
If there are updates to the terms of this Privacy Statement, we will post those changes here and update the revision date in this document so that you will always know what information we collect online, how we use it, and what choices you have. Your continued use of the Websites following the posting of changes to this Privacy Statement means you accept those changes.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
By using the Websites, you accept and agree to the terms of this Privacy Statement.
How to Contact Us
1400 Crescent Green Suite #215
Cary, NC 27518
ATTN: Privacy Officer