A usable dashboard is not an accident – it is the result of careful planning, design knowledge, useful measurements, and the right data. Professionals use specific techniques for creating dashboards that are engaging, functional, and beautiful.
The best way to learn these techniques is from someone else’s mistakes -mistakes, rather than your own. In the following webinar, we review dashboards that went right and explore situations where the target was missed.
After attending, you will understand:
- How to select the KPIs that matter to users
- Tips for which data visualization techniques work best
- Layout principles that make data pop off the page
- How to add style to your dashboard that even Vogue will envy
- Techniques for getting users to adopt the dashboard
SAS Visual Analytics is used for the examples, but the tasks shown could be accomplished with other dashboard tools.