Zencos delivers actionable analytics and support solutions to Fortune 1000 companies, small and medium-sized businesses, and governmental organizations. Our service offerings include strategy, architecture, implementation, hosting, administration & support services to a wide range of industries including financial services, media & entertainment, state and local government, energy and utilities, transportation, retail and health and life sciences.
Zencos is looking for a highly motivated student to join our team as a paid intern and augment the Cloud Platform team. The team is responsible for standardizing, enabling, and acceleration the delivery of value to Zencos’ customer by architecting, crafting, and implementing solutions in the cloud with a focus on achieving repeatable processes. As an intern you will be able to innovate and develop thoughtful solutions while navigating the technical complexities of the cloud.
- Design, develop, and test automation scripts to deploy and configure scalable, and maintainable cloud resources following the Cloud Well Architected Frameworks
- Design, develop, and test automation scripts for server provisioning and configuration management
- Collaborate with the team to migrate existing deployments to fully automated, Infrastructure as code processes
- Participate in architecture discussions that drive the requirements for the automation scripts
- Document automation processes under general direction
- Currently enrolled in Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
- Knowledge of algorithms, data structures, and systems architecture
- Completed courses:
- Object oriented programming
- Intro to Unix
- Computer networking
- Software design principles
- Familiar with Linux and shell scripting
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication (oral and written) as well as teamwork skills
- Proficiency with automation tools (terraform, ansible)
- Proficiency with standard git workflows (feature branches, rebasing, merge requests)
- Awareness of cyber security concepts
- Experience with AWS is a plus