FLSA Status: Exempt
Reports To: CTO
Location: Cary, NC preferred but not required
Schedule: Full time 9-5 EST unless otherwise noted
Zencos is looking for a talented Technical Lead to join our Financial Crimes Delivery team. The successful candidate will be responsible for working with clients to design and lead the delivery of AML and Fraud solutions. The primary solutions will be the SAS AML and SAS Fraud solutions and also will likely interface with other solutions, both commercial and open source.
ETL and database expertise is a strong plus and expertise with various reporting tools such as Tableau, Qlik, Excel, and SAS will be a part of every project. Delivery may be on-premise as well as in a public/private cloud. You should equally enjoy collaborating with an internal team and our clients to create a plan for success as well as assist with troubleshooting issues as they arise. This is a hands-on keyboard position.
Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Design and deliver AML and fraud solutions based on client needs
- Lead teams of technical and non-technical staff
- Met with AML solution providers to provide guidance on product enhancements
- Assist Sales to close new business
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or related field or military experience
- Strong experience in the Financial Services and Banking sectors
- 5+ years of experience in delivering projects related to BSA, AML, OFAC, KYC, GRC, FCPA/Anti-Corruption, or other related areas
- Deep understanding of AML data
- Certified Anit-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) or similar certification
- Experience with at least one commercial AML Solution such as SAS, Actimize, Verafin, or FIS Prime
- Reporting experience using Tableau, SAS, Qlik
- SQL programming skills
Negotiable and will depend on skill level and experience